Earth-in Canteen – is an American made water bottle with a cork topper. As a brand ambassador & photographer for this non-toxic water bottle I get to gift bottles, share the vibe & offer these beautiful vessels. It feels good to encourage a sustainable water bottle choice. Please visit my website to order yours – Ricotta Shop . If you’re a retailer interested in wholesale information visit Earth-in Canteen.
CLAY BOTTLES HANDCRAFTED IN CA
Earth-In Canteen is a return to an ancient and truly natural way to carry water, designed and fired in Northern California from American clay and certified lead-free, non-toxic glazes. Experience the goodness of drinking pure water from a local, perfectly natural and truly sustainably-made canteen.
- Capacity 24 fluid ounces
- Weight 16 oz. lighter than it looks
- 9.8” x 2.6”, 1.4” opening
- NO heavy metals, EA-Free endocrine active-free Naturally Non-Toxic.
- Raw clay sourced in California.
- Certified lead-free glazes mixed in Berkeley.
- Natural cork stopper from bio-diverse cork oak forests of Portugal.
- Perfect for water, juice, olive oils, alkaline or acidic beverages.
- Durable high-fired stoneware as strong as it gets for ceramics.
Dishwasher safe. Gently hand wash cork with mild soapy water & air dry in the sun.