Earth-in Canteen – is an American made water bottle with a cork topper. It was a fun opportunity to be a brand ambassador and photographer for this non-toxic water bottle. During that time I got to gift bottles at Wanderlust, share the vibe at local street faire and for awhile offered these beautiful vessels on my online store. It feels good to encourage a sustainable water bottle choice. If you’re interested in more information visit Earth-in Canteen.
CLAY BOTTLES HANDCRAFTED IN CA
Earth-In Canteen is a return to an ancient and truly natural way to carry water, designed and fired in Northern California from American clay and certified lead-free, non-toxic glazes. Experience the goodness of drinking pure water from a local, perfectly natural and truly sustainably-made canteen.
- Capacity 24 fluid ounces
- Weight 16 oz. lighter than it looks
- 9.8” x 2.6”, 1.4” opening
- NO heavy metals, EA-Free endocrine active-free Naturally Non-Toxic.
- Raw clay sourced in California.
- Certified lead-free glazes mixed in Berkeley.
- Natural cork stopper from bio-diverse cork oak forests of Portugal.
- Perfect for water, juice, olive oils, alkaline or acidic beverages.
- Durable high-fired stoneware as strong as it gets for ceramics.
Dishwasher safe. Gently hand wash cork with mild soapy water & air dry in the sun.