Check back soon as we revisit Pamela’s Pilates branding evolution. New website coming soon.
“Special thanks to Crystal Ricotta, for putting my goofy ideas together to create my amazing responsive website design, cards, flyers, promos etc. SHE has helped put me on the pilates map to create a successful business. Her marketing ideas and up-to-date creative abilities always add the “WOW” factor ! Every thing from my business cards to “swag”… she comes back with something so great, that I had never thought of… and completely awesome… she is a true “Crystal!” ~Pamela’s Pilates
Earth-in Canteen – is an American made water bottle with a cork topper. It was a fun opportunity to be a brand ambassador and photographer for this non-toxic water bottle. During that time I got to gift bottles at Wanderlust, share the vibe at local street faire and for awhile offered these beautiful vessels on my online store. It feels good to encourage a sustainable water bottle choice. If you’re interested in more information visit Earth-in Canteen.
CLAY BOTTLES HANDCRAFTED IN CA
Earth-In Canteen is a return to an ancient and truly natural way to carry water, designed and fired in Northern California from American clay and certified lead-free, non-toxic glazes. Experience the goodness of drinking pure water from a local, perfectly natural and truly sustainably-made canteen.
- Capacity 24 fluid ounces
- Weight 16 oz. lighter than it looks
- 9.8” x 2.6”, 1.4” opening
- NO heavy metals, EA-Free endocrine active-free Naturally Non-Toxic.
- Raw clay sourced in California.
- Certified lead-free glazes mixed in Berkeley.
- Natural cork stopper from bio-diverse cork oak forests of Portugal.
- Perfect for water, juice, olive oils, alkaline or acidic beverages.
- Durable high-fired stoneware as strong as it gets for ceramics.
Dishwasher safe. Gently hand wash cork with mild soapy water & air dry in the sun.